Monday, November 06, 2006

Feeling Down? Vicki Zhao (趙薇) Can Help!

Whenever I feel down, blue, or sad, I can always rely on Vicki Zhao (趙薇) and her music to pick me up.

The first time I heard and saw her music video for the song "我和上官燕" (Wo He Shang Guan Yan) (Me & Shang Guan Yan), it just made me smile because it sounded soo happy, soo full of life! This song is off her CD "Double" () released last year (see CD cover to the left). Whenever I feel sad or just need a pick-me-up, I put on my headphones, crank up the volume and play this song (it also helps that Vicki is one good lookin' woman and I don't mind watching her prance around in the music video :)).

Another one of Vicki's songs I like is "一直下雨的星期天" (Yi Zhi Xia Yu De Xing Qi Tian) (Continuously Raining Sunday). Sometimes when I wake up and I need a bit of energy, I pump this song up and for some reason, it gives me the energy to get the day started. This song is from her album that I have called Piao (飄), released in 2004 (see album cover at left).



Here is the music video for
"我和上官燕" (Wo He Shang Guan Yan) (Me & Shang Guan Yan):



And here is the music video for
"一直下雨的星期天" (Yi Zhi Xia Yu De Xing Qi Tian) (Continuously Raining Sunday):


No comments: