Friday, November 17, 2006

Angela An (安又琪)

I listen to Mandarin Internet Radio a lot and it's where I get my source of current music. Since I live in Toronto, Canada I find it hard to get up-to-date with the music scene, so Internet Radio is where I get my music.

Anytime I'm at home on the computer, I have Mandarin Internet Radio on. I connect at MandarinRadio.com and I would highly recommend you have a listen. In fact, that's all I really listen to!

Anyways, I heard a great artist from the mainland - her name is Angela An (安又琪) and I love her song called "有你陪着我" (I Have You To Accompany Me) (You Ni Pei Zhi Wo). This song is from her album "Talk About Love", which was released in March of 2006 (see album cover at left).

This album is definitely high on my "albums-to-get" list. This album is from mainland China so I don't know how easy it is to find in Chinatown. I hope I can find it.

She has her own blog on the Internet (though it's all in Chinese...). You can see where's she's going and what she's doing. So go visit Angela An's (
安又琪) blog now!

Anyways, here's the video for
"有你陪着我" (I Have You To Accompany Me) (You Ni Pei Zhi Wo):

No comments: