Friday, November 17, 2006

Dare For More - Pepsi All-Stars

I recently came across this music video called "Dare For More" on YouTube. I remember seeing this video a while ago (last year?), but I remember how great it was having all those stars in one video.

Jay Chou, Jolin Tsai, Edison Chen, Aaron Kwok, F4, and Sammi Cheng all sing and appear in the video.

The music is great and just seeing all of them together like that sends shivers down my spine. I don't know why, but Sammi in this video melted my heart and simply took my breath away.

Not too sure what this video was really for - just know that Pepsi had a lot to do with it. It also looks as if they were filming a show or movie. If anyone knows where this is from or what purpose it served, please leave a comment.

So here's the video (I absolutely love it!):

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ii absolutely agree. hvin all of them in vid is jst absolutely stunning. all of them come together for this. ii believe this vid was used to promote Pepsi in China and HK and maybe some other place. buht it's such a nice song. glad yu posted this lil blog up about it =) ii love edison ^^" XD byebye.