Wednesday, March 14, 2007

David Tao (陶喆) Concert

First I want to say that I'm back and I've gotten myself all organized so that I can continue with regular postings. Things have been busy lately as I've been really focusing a lot of my attention to what I do for a living.

But I'm a firm believer in having balance in your life and I think this blog helps balance my own life and I've neglected it for too long.

Anyways, David Tao (
陶喆) is coming to Toronto for a concert and I've got tickets! Late last year I started listening to some of his songs and I really like how he doesn't try to be someone he isn't.

Most of his music is of a slower variety - some R&B mixed in with some slow rock so I'm looking forward to the concert which is being held here in Toronto at the Air Canada Centre on Thursday March 29 for his "Love Can World Tour".

And like I said, I'll be back with regular postings so this blog can get moving again. One thing to note - I've noticed more and more Mandarin music videos being removed from YouTube and it's making things very difficult to either post them in this blog (for fear of video removal) and for the Music Video Group I have going on at YouTube.

Needless to say, it's making my source of Mandarin music a little more hard to come by.

Like I said, this blog is back up and running, so stay tuned for more posts!

No comments: