Sunday, January 28, 2007

My New Favorite Singer - Elva Hsiao (蕭亞軒)

I only recently started listening to some of Elva Hsiao's (蕭亞軒) songs and I found that I really liked most of her songs (which is hard to say these days). Usually with most artists I've heard, I'd like one or two songs, but then I find I don't like any of their other songs...not so with Elva.

I must have heard 10 of Elva's songs back to back and I was surprised that I like each and every one of them!

Her albums are now at the top of my "Must Have" list.

Here are three of her songs that I simply can't stop listening to.

The first has a great funky vibe that I love - here is "Suddenly Thinking Of You" (突然想起你):

Next is "His & Her Story" (他和她的故事):

Lastly, this is "Kiss" (吻):


Remember, all videos I post up on this blogsite can be found in the YouTube group I created and can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/group/mandarin


I am constantly adding more and more Mandarin music videos that I like to the group, so be sure to visit often!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the song Kiss too but my mandarin is horrible is there any pinyin or translation of the song?