Thursday, January 18, 2007

New YouTube Music Video Group




































Hey folks. I've been real busy lately, but I just wanted to let you folks know that I've just set up a new group in YouTube where I have collected over 100 Mandarin music videos. The group can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/group/mandarin


I've collected music videos by Jay Chou, Jolin Tsai, S.H.E., F.I.R., Nan Quan Mama, Elva Hsiao, Angela Chang, Chen Lin, Angela An, Tank, Vicki Zhao, and Fish Leong. I'll continue to add more music videos to music I like over time.

Please let me know what you think via comments either here or at the group message board at YouTube. If you have a song suggestion or an artist suggestion, let me know and I'll have a listen and if I like it, then I'll add it to the group as well.

No comments: