Sunday, December 03, 2006

F.I.R. - Another Band I'm Really Starting To Like

When I first started listening to F.I.R's album Unlimited (which I bought two weekends ago), I didn't really think much of them. But it seemed like the more I listened to that album, the more I began liking them.

Maybe it was because the first few times I listened to the Unlimited CD, I wasn't really paying attention to it.

Unlike Nan Quan Mama's (南拳媽媽) CD, you can tell that F.I.R's songs are a little more serious in nature. In most of Nan Quan Mama's songs, you can tell they were just having fun and that a lot of their songs were bubbly and happy.

F.I.R.'s songs on the otherhand, seem a little more darker, but I really love the music in their songs. I am now really interested in getting the other two CD's they have out. Their first CD called "Fairlyland In Reality" and their new CD "Flight Tribe" (see album covers at left).

Here are three songs from their album "Unlimited" (which I bought two weekends ago). The last song is another song from F.I.R. that I really like and is from their first CD (which I don't have).

The first song is 刺鳥 (Killing Bird) (Ci Niao):

The next song is 把愛放開 (Let Love Go) (Ba Ai Fang Kai):

The last song from the "Unlimited" album is Love*3:

Another song that I really love that I heard on Mandarin Internet radio was 我們的愛 (Our Love) (Wo Men De Ai). This one is off of their first CD "Fairyland In Reality):

No comments: